For this easy project, you’ll only need six things:
- A laminator (I have one by Scotch and I got it for about $20 at Walmart)
- Laminator pouches (I used some that are 5″ x 7″)
- Some cute scrapbook paper (these are seriously between 50¢ and 70¢ at Hobby Lobby)
- A ruler
- A pencil
- Some scissors or a paper cutter
- Using your ruler and pencil as a guide, measure and cut the scrapbook paper to 2″ x 6.5″
- Place the bookmark cut-out into the laminator pouch (I was able to fit two in mine, but you could probably fit up to four if you had the bigger sized pouch)
- Insert the pouch into your laminator and let it do its thing
- When it’s done, simply cut away the excess lamination but be careful to leave a small margin so that it doesn’t peel away from the paper
And you’re done! This is seriously such an easy project, and each bookmark only costs a couple of cents to make. Christmas is only a few months away and these would make great gifts for bookish people!
Would you like to see more DIYs from me?
Let me know!