Hi, there! I’m Rachel, and I’m so glad you’re here!
I’m a reader, writer, and freelance editor from Central Texas. Starting at a very young age, I developed a love for words — a love that has stayed with me my whole life, whether it be via reading, writing, journaling, or talking (which I happen to do a lot of).
I live in Texas with my husband and our beloved cat, Lily. I currently work part-time as a writing tutor at a local community college, and I also edit papers and manuscripts for students and indie authors when I can.
When I’m not reading or writing, I can usually be found tending to my succulents, crocheting, or cuddling with my cat. Or napping. I do a lot of napping.
Quick Facts About Me
- I am a born and raised Texan
- I did classical ballet for 13 years
- I am an expert napper
- My favorite season is fall
- I am obsessed with Christmas music
- I have an aversion to sunshine and hot weather
- I enjoy documentaries about almost anything
- I have an addiction to TV shows — my fav is Dexter
- I can understand a fair amount of Spanish
- I prefer vanilla over chocolate
Where to Find Me
Thanks for stopping by — I hope you stay a while!